Welcome To Manhattan!
Manhattan, NY is the most densely populated borough and birthplace of New York City. In its 23 square miles of space, Manhattan is home to an estimated 1.63 million people and roughly 74 McDonalds franchises. During the Great Depression, some of the world’s tallest skyscrapers were completed in Manhattan including the Empire State Building, the Chrysler Building, and the GE Building.
Famous Manhattan Neighborhoods
– A large African American community since the 1920s, originally named after a Dutch Village Haarlem.
– known for its upscale shopping and art galleries
– Home to NYC’s most iconic buildings.
– known for its high number of Italian residents, but is now on the verge of extinction after many immigrants left the area after achieving financial success.
– contains the highest concentration of Chinese people in the Western Hemisphere.
…and many more!
What Brings Families To Manhattan?
Maybe it’s because Manhattan is said to be the cultural, financial media and entertainment capital of the world. Manhattan is home to 3 of the 10 most visited tourist attractions including Times Square, Central Park, and Grand Central Terminal. Manhattan is where many families come to make a change. It is where fortune can be found and where dreams can be achieved. More and more people moving to the Manhattan area each and every day.